Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Desperate to Complete My Cookbook!

I started working on a cookbook two years ago and have yet to complete the project.  I have decided I need to finish the book and get it published before Christmas so I may have a few sales.  I think it would make an interesting Christmas gift for those who love browsing through cookbooks, and there are many of us!

I'm not sure where the time goes but I have to focus and get this done.  Most of the recipes I plan to publish have been developed and tested or borrowed from friends and known good cooks.  It's just a matter of formatting and typing them, choosing a cover and design, etc.

I really want this cookbook to be a little different with stories  that go with each recipe and none of the publishing companies give me room to write the story.  Recipes are great and fun to read but wouldn't you really like to hear how the recipe came about?  I think that's an important part of any good concoction.

The shall be called "My Southern Table."  Look for it on Facebook and in local stores by October.  Hopefully! 

No comments:

Post a Comment